Yamato Nori - Japanese Bookbinding Glue
Effective for bookbinding and all papers from very lightweight washi papers to heavyweight watercolour sheets.
Yamato Nori glue is a vegetable starch adhesive, made from tapioca.
It is a gentle, archival quality (acid-free) glue that is environmentally friendly, water soluble and safe for children to use.
- Yamato's Nori Starch paste was first produced in 1899 and is still made using the same packaging aesthetic
- Bright tube colours with a distinctive Yellow screw cap
- Paste is made using tapioca starch - environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Can be applied using a brush or fingers
- Odourless and dries clear
- Tube has a pleasing 'squishy' feel and is great for use in crafting activities
Nori is a clear drying, unaggressive, medium to slow drying adhesive.
Available in 3 sizes:
Small - 55g squeezy tube
Medium - 220g squeezy tube
Large - 380g tub